Monday 28 October 2013

An Eclectic New Orleans Home

Struck by its bold, colourful artwork I was drawn to the eclectic style of Ray and Kim Martin's New Orleans home. Residence to the couple, their three children, a dog, cat and bird, this interesting home is a haven for its owners. Photographer/stylist Corynne Pless photographed and featured Kim's house on Houzz and after contacting Corynne to say how wonderful I thought the home was, Corynne has kindly allowed me to share her fabulous images with my readers. 

Ray and Kim's home is an 1800's Victorian house located in the lovely Uptown neighbourhood of New Orleans. With the help of local architectural designer Marie Palumbo, the couple renovated the property without compromising its original charm. I absolutely love everything about this home, it has so much energy yet there are moments of 'calm' and lovely period charm. 

















There were far too many images for me to share in one post so I encourage you to visit  Houzz to see many more inspiring images. If you have any questions about this home, you may also find answers in the comments section on the Houzz article.

All images are copyright to Corynne Pless.


If you enjoyed this home you may enjoy a tour of an eclectic West Hollywood home.

Sharing this post with the following blogs;




1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, what a lovely home and so nice to see some color. I like the ecclectic style they have going on. Thanks tonsf or linking to Insprie Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.